What is Hypnotherapy
Hypnotherapy is future oriented, it is an optimistic approach
to life, it emphasis hope and meaning rather than despair.
It accentuates the positive of future promise and not past failures. With hypnotherapy you bring the conscious and
the subconscious mind into harmony, thus overcoming
inner conflict and bring about resolution and success.
Hypnotherapy is simply the use of hypnosis to enable you
totake control of feelings, behaviors, habits and self-image.
Hypnotherapy assists in getting past that part of the brain that’s always judging things, or figuring them out. Telling you yes and no, should and shouldn’t? The only limits to what can be accomplished with the power of our own minds are those we place on ourselves.
Hypnotherapy allows you to focus your concentration on
areasof physical and mental discomfort, to understand the symptoms of ill health, and to release healing energy
wherever it is needed
The real goal in hypnotherapy is for you to learn effective mental dynamics and take control of your life. There are no easy fixes. There
are no magic or effortless cures for individual problems, but with a little knowledge, a little effort and personal responsibility you can make your life what you want it to be. Hypnotherapy can be the vehicle to get you there.
Hypnotherapists assist clients in using imagery to;
- Gain insight
- Find new solutions
- Reconstruct old, restrictive, limiting ideas
- Intensify positive feelings
- Eliminate negative feelings
- Strengthen a sense of self-control
- Develop new healthy habits
- Reduce or eliminate a symptom
- Discover initial causes of problems
- Re-evaluate and reprogram the
Today, Hypnotherapy is one of the most scientifically endorsed complementary therapies.
Physicians recommend Hypnotherapists for:
- Pain management
- Suggestions for easily tolerating chemotherapy
and having the medications work effectively.
- Expecting positive outcomes. Visualizing this as so.
- Relieving anxiety and stress, replacing it with calm
- Hypnodontics- Relieve the fear of dental work
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Read more
Hypnosis has gained credibility in the last five years
because of research using the latest brain-imaging technology. Studies show hypnosis can help treat a multitude of disorders. –Business Week. February/2004
The greatest benefits are realized when, in addition to a sense of enthusiasm and adventure you the client bring
the following to your hypnotherapy sessions;
- And, Motivation